Campbell Hausfeld As A Brand
Campbell Hausfeld is headquartered in Harrison, Ohio, for residential, retail, and business purposes. It is an essential branch of Berkshire Hathaway, the Marmon Group. In addition. He’s one of Ohio’s oldest businesses. Formed in 1836, the company developed farming equipment. In 1940, the corporation was acquired by Joseph Hausfeld, the producer of an air compressor termed Pressure King, and changed its name to Campbell-Hausfeld. Scott Fetzer acquired Campbell Hausfeld in 1971. The Marmon Group bought the brand in 2015. It also develops air tools, painting devices, winches, pumps, and spray guns.
The regular air compressor line for residential, garage and workshop use is built for limited use. Such devices are planned to last around Thousand hours and only generate mild sound.
Campbell Hausfeld has built a Serious Duty compressor series for regular usage on the field, in garages, and in industries. Such machines work at a fairly calm decibel level and perform for up to 2000 hrs.
The Intense Duty compressor section is of the highest quality. Configured for regular use across industrial zones, car garages and workplaces. The Extreme Duty air compressor can work at moderate to quiet noise levels, depending on the model you choose, with guaranteed 2000-3000 hours of usage.
How Campbell Air Compressors Perform
You can use a single Campbell air compressor to operate an incredible range of tools and equipment. From sandblasts and spray guns to drilling and die-cutters, anything can be affixed or detached from your compressor in a matter of seconds. All air compressors have an air distribution score indicating a certain model’s power output. You can consider an air compressor to meet your needs, irrespective of whether you are a homeowner, contractor or corporation that requires the parts for its standard corporate practice.
Campbell Air Compressors are powerful devices made to meet all needs, but let’s look at this brand’s pros and cons and examine whether it is really that good or not.
Pros Of Using Campbell Air Compressors
- The air compressors are efficient in delivering power.
- The air compressors have a low sound decibel rating.
- The air compressors are very reliable and durable.
- The tank sizes vary from 1 gallon to 80 gallons.
- You can choose between Stationary and Portable compressors.
- The compressors allow you to complete any kind of work on your first effort.
- A single Compressor can accommodate 25 plus DIY projects.
- Campbell has built a variety of designs that are crafted specifically to address your unique requirements.
Cons Of Using Campbell Air Compressors
- The compressors take time to fill the air in the tank.
- The air compressor and tools are not very cheap.
- Small units from this brand are not very durable.
- Some designs face the issue of the quantity of airflow.
Top 6 Air Compressors From Campbell Hausfeld
6. Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor, 1 Gallon, Pancake, Oilless Pump, Air Hose & Inflation Kit (Click To Buy Now!!)
Ratings – 3.5/5
- The compressor is good for jobs like airbrushing, tire inflation and stapling.
- It is very lightweight and portable due to its pancake design.
- The pump is oil-free, and it requires less maintenance.
- You are getting a big brand at a very cheap price.
- The decibel rating is high if you want to use it at home.
- It takes a long time to fill a small 1-gallon air tank.
- You cannot use it in any big workshops for long hours.
5. Campbell Hausfeld 6 Gallon Portable Quiet Air Compressor (Click To Buy Now!!)
Ratings – 4.0/5
- This air compressor is very quiet compared to others.
- The device is very compact, and it is portable.
- It is best for jobs like wenching, airbrushing, paint spraying and other small tasks.
- It takes a lot of time to fill air pressure.
- The price is really high for a 6-gallon air compressor.
- The most common review from customers indicated that it’s not durable.
4. Campbell Hausfeld Vertical 30 Gallon Portable Air Compressor – 5.5CFM, 2HP (Click To Buy Now!!)
Ratings – 4.1/5
- The compressor has an oil bath lubrication mechanism for long durability.
- Campbell says that it can last 5000 hours of working time.
- The compressor comes with a handy air pressure monitor and pressure indicators.
- The price is fairly charged for such a big air compressor unit.
- Noise levels seem alright according to the power output.
- The air compressor has wheels on the base for easy portability.
- Customers faced some air leakage issues.
3. Campbell Hausfeld 8 Gallon Portable Quiet Air Compressor (Click To Buy Now!!)
Ratings – 4.2/5
- This compressor is great in its price range and segment.
- The air compressor is portable, and you can take it anywhere.
- You may find it a little heavy, according to the 8-gallon-sized compressor.
- It has low maintenance and an oil-free, long-lasting pump.
- The air compressor is not very quiet, but the noise can be tolerated.
- People complained about air leakage problems.
- The compressor takes time to fill the air tank.
- The build quality is fine, but some customers received defective products.
2. Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor, 80 Gallon Vertical Two-Stage 14CFM 5HP (Click To Buy Now!!)
Ratings – 4.5/5
- The lifespan of the motor is 10,000 hours.
- This device can be used in a mid-sized company or in big workshops.
- This is good for general contractors, mechanical engineers, and similar professions.
- The generator is classified for 5 Horsepower and a volume of 80 gallons.
- This oil-lubricated device has an oil visual screen to inspect oil levels.
- The noise level is decent if you are talking about an 80-gallon, 5-HP pump.
- The selling price is very high compared to other brands in this category.
- You may require a separate circuit to run this air compressor.
1. Campbell Hausfeld 60 gallon 2 Stage Air Compressor (Click To Buy Now!!)
Ratings – 4.8/5
- The compressor comes with a cast iron and two-stage oil-lubricated pump.
- The compressor can operate for 5,000 hours.
- The noise decibel rating is also very decent according to a powerful unit.
- This is the best 60-gallon compressor for under $1000.
- The compressor can constantly run for long hours.
- DeIt is designed for all kinds of heavy-duty work.
- The compressor can be used in big workspaces and big automobile garages.
- The strong 240-volt, 3.7 HP, heavy-duty induction unit produces increased pressure to handle a broad variety of tools.
- Some common issues, like air and oil leaks, are in some defective units.