Campbell Hausfeld As A Brand Campbell Hausfeld is a producer of low-price air compressors and related products, headquartered in Harrison, Ohio, for residential, retail, and business purposes. It is an essential branch of Berkshire Hathaway, the Marmon Group. In addition. He’s one of Ohio’s oldest businesses. Formed in 1836, the company developed farming equipment. In
Campbell Hausfeld As A Brand
- Campbell Hausfeld is a producer of low-price air compressors and related products, headquartered in Harrison, Ohio, for residential, retail, and business purposes.
- It is an essential branch of Berkshire Hathaway, the Marmon Group. In addition. He’s one of Ohio’s oldest businesses.
- Formed in 1836, the company developed farming equipment. In 1940 the corporation was acquired by Joseph Hausfeld, the producer of an air compressor termed Pressure King, and changed its name to Campbell-Hausfeld.
- Scott Fetzer acquired Campbell Hausfeld in 1971. The Marmon Group bought the brand in 2015. It also develops air tools, painting devices, winches, pumps, and spray guns.
- The regular air compressor line for residential, garage and workshop use is built for limited use. Such devices are planned to last around Thousand hours and only generate mild sound.
- For regular usage on the field, garages, and industries Campbell Hausfeld has built a Serious Duty compressor series. Such machines work at a fairly calm decibel level and perform for up to 2000 hrs.
- The Campbell Hausfeld’s Intense Duty compressor section is of the highest quality. Configured for regular use across industrial zones, car garages and workplaces.
- The Extreme Duty air compressor can work at moderate to quiet levels of noise, depending on the model you choose with 2000-3000 hours of usage guaranteed.
How Campbell Air Compressors Perform
You can use a single Campbell air compressor to operate an incredible range of tools and equipment. From sandblasts and spray guns to drilling and die-cutters anything can be affixed or detached in a matter of seconds from your compressor. All air compressors in Campbell Hausfeld have an air distribution score that indicates the power output of a certain model. You can consider an air compressor to meet your needs, irrespective of whether you are a homeowner, contractors or corporation that requires the parts for its standard corporate practice. Campbell Air Compressors are powerful devices made to meet you all needs but let’s take a look at the pros and cons of this brand and examine whether it is really that good or not.
Pros Of Using Campbell Air Compressors
- These compressors facilitate and accomplish things quickly and easily. Just one air compressor from this company can accommodate 25 plus DIY projects that may need completion.
- Either you turn the wheels, create a roof or place the very same nice bead on your car, these air compressors allow you to get your task done correctly on your first effort.
- All of this you can do with an air compressor from Campbell Hausfeld is because it has built a variety of designs that are crafted specifically to address your unique requirements.
- You have the choice to choose from Stationary compressors or portable compressors. On certain high-level models, tank sizes range from 1 to 80 gallons.
- Most of the air compressor is very efficient and they produce a sound level decibel rating quite low as compared to other big brands.
- Cambell air compressor is really reliable and they are durable you just have to choose the right compressor according to your work needs.
Cons Of Using Campbell Air Compressors
- The main thing that impacts on the Campbell Hausfeld name is how long it takes for these compressors to be used to fill the air.
- This concern is usually confined to small inflators and portable devices before, but this issue is often also compounded by bigger models also.
- You may feel like you are charged a little bit high for using Campbell’s air compressor but most of them are worth it.
- The quantity of flow of air that certain designs are in a position to generate is yet another frequent complaint. The problem here is the single-column design, which is implemented into this brand’s smaller compressor components.
- Small units are not that much durable and now in sound decibel ratings and still carry a high price tag. Choose with caution after reading the reviews and ratings of devices.
Top Campbell Air Compressors Review
Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor, 1 Gallon, Pancake, Oilless Pump, Air Hose & Inflation Kit
Ratings – 3.0/5
- This air compressor from Campbell is suitable to carry the small jobs like airbrushing, tire inflation and stapling work and it works fine for all this work.
- It is very lightweight and portable due to its pancake design and you can easily carry around with you anywhere you go.
- The pump is oil-free and it requires less maintenance that makes it a long-lasting compressor.
- The asking price is perfectly fine for a 1 gallon Campbell air compressor. Big brand at a cheap price.
- The major drawback of this compressor is that the decibel rating does past 90 decibel which is quite loud if you are using in your home.
- It takes a long time to fill a small 1-gallon air tank, it is possible that you may face delay in your small tasks due to slow pressure built up speed.
- You cannot use it in any big workshops for long hours. So if you are spending money on a 1-gallon device be prepared to use it only for a limited time.
Campbell Hausfeld 6 Gallon Portable Quiet Air Compressor
Ratings – 4.0/5
- This air compressor from Campbell is very quiet as compared to other devices of different brands.
- Compressor works best for a job like wenching, airbrushing, paint spraying and other small tasks.
- The price is really high for a 6-gallon air compressor when you take a look at the same devices from other brands.
- It takes a lot of time to fill air pressure and it can really delay your work. This is the most common issue with this brand’s small compressors.
- The device is very compact and it is portable, which means it is very handy and you can use it anywhere you wish.
- The most common review from customers indicated that this device stopped working after some time of usage and they are not at all durable.
Campbell Hausfeld 8 Gallon Portable Quiet Air Compressor
Ratings – 4.2/5
- The price for this compressor is fairly listed and other brands of the same price range do the same work but this is somewhere close to great in this segment.
- The air compressor is portable and you can take it anywhere with you but it is a little bit heavy according to 8-gallon tank size.
- It has a low maintenance, oil-free, long-lasting pump to save your money and make it more durable.
- The air compressor is not very quiet but it is good enough if you are looking for a small air compressor for home or garage usages.
- People complained about the air leakage problems and the time taken by the compressor to fill the air pressure.
- The products build quality is a little bit issue as many times receivers have received the products with some defects.
Campbell Hausfeld Vertical 30 Gallon Portable Air Compressor – 5.5CFM, 2HP
Ratings – 4.1/5
- The Campbell Hausfeld is configured for high use with the oil bath lubrication mechanism for long durability.
- Campbell concludes that it can last 5000 hours–twice as long as so many oil-free prototypes are expected.
- The clever position of the compressor is monitored by a handy air pressure monitor and pressure indicators.
- The price is fairly charged for such a big piece of air compressor while comparing some other big brands with it.
- Customers faced some air leakage issues in some of the same models while using it after some time.
- Noise levels seem alright and it is portable but quite difficult to move because of the weight.
Campbell Hausfeld 60 gallon 2 Stage Air Compressor
Ratings – 4.8/5
- The compressor comes with a cast iron and two-stage oil-lubricated pump, which operates for 5,000 hours.
- The noise decibel rating is also very decent according to a powerful unit and this is the best 60-gallon compressor under $1000.
- The strong 240 volt, 3.7 HP, heavy-duty induction unit produces increased pressure to handle a broad variety of tools and allows the compressor to run constantly for long hours.
- So fat this is the best compressor I have ever seen where I have to constantly look for some flaws but some common issues prevail in only some models only like air leakage and oil leakage.
- Designed for a wide range of work, ranging from constantly moving wheels, grinding of welds, roof nailing, sanding, and other heavy-duty tasks.
- This compressor is ideal to be used in bigger workspaces and big automobile garages for prolonged periods.
Campbell Hausfeld Air Compressor, 80 Gallon Vertical Two-Stage 14CFM 5HP
Ratings – 4.5/5
- This will be the air compressor you need to run a small to mid-sized company and in some cases, it can be used in big workshops.
- This powerful unit will benefit general contractors, mechanical engineers, and similar professions.
- The generator is classified for 5 Horsepower and the volume of 80 gallons lets you operate apparently indefinitely before regeneration is required.
- This oil-lubricated device has an oil visual screen that allows it fast and easy to inspect oil levels.
- The lifespan of the motor is 10,000 hours and it’s a little more than most DIY enthusiasts could need, but it’s the best thing if you want the best in this company.
- The asking price of this air compressor is very high as compared to other brands offering the same configuration.
- You may require a separate circuit to run this air compressor as your small circuits will blow up with an increase in power.
- Noise level is decent if you are talking about an 80 gallon, 5 HP pump.