Husky As A Brand
Husky is a group of equipment for handling, pneumatic devices, and tool handling. Although it was established in 1924, it is now best known by the Home Depot name, where it is sold. Stanley Black & Decker, Western Forge, Apex Tool Group, and Iron Bridge Tools produce and sell their hand tools for home depot.
What They Deliver
Three qualities husky believes their instruments should have: high quality, reliability, and practical design. This is why Husky devices look and feel like they are doing. All Husky Air Compressors deliver powerful performance, and they justify their tag line “The Toughest Name In Tools”.
Husky hand tools were originally exclusively made in the United States and are now mostly produced in China and Taiwan.
- Lifetime warranties are given for all Husky hand tools.
- They deliver a great performance and a replacement guarantee of your old husky device.
- They can be used in homes, garages, or big enterprises easily.
How Husky Air Compressors Perform
Husky Air Compressors are lasting products and can be easily equipped at homes, garages, or small or mid-sized workplaces to a great extent. People purchasing husky products are usually satisfied with the product’s quality and durability. Still, even after having so many advantages, many people might not go with this brand if they haven’t experienced it yet.
We have compiled a list of features that can prove to be successful and some of the not useful reasons for all our readers to choose from them.
Pros Of Using Husky Air Compressors
- All Air Compressors are powerful and face fewer technical issues.
- Unlike Kobalt, these compressors are more durable and lasting.
- The products are easily replaceable and repaired under warranty.
- The smaller models are less noisy and can be used in homes or garages.
- The pump has no oil leakage problems, and it works decently.
- All the devices and products are fairly priced as per their specifications.
- Both portable and non-portable designs are readily available.
- The customer care centre is very cooperative and listens to every query.
- Mostly all the compressors are made of oil-free lubrication.
- Easy to store at homes, workplaces or any automotive shop.
Cons Of Using Husky Air Compressors
- The big compressor units are a bit noisy.
- You need dedicated circuits for running big units.
- Some models have a non-durable, low build quality.
- The valve of some compressors breaks within some time of usage.
- It cannot be used extensively for a prolonged period of time.
- Complaints are registered by the users on their motor failure after some time of continuous usage.
Top 6 Air Compressors From Husky
6. 8G 150 PSI Hotdog Air Compressor (Click To Buy Now!!)
Ratings – 3.5/5
- The air compressor is very easy to use and move around.
- The built quality is not so strong but decent according to the price.
- The asking price is very reasonable for an 8-gallon 150 PSi-powered device.
- Despite having a shrouded motor/pump to reduce the noise level, it is very noisy.
- Require maintenance in some time, but it may be required soon if you use it on a daily basis for hours.
- It is a decent device that can do small household work and some garage work like inflating tires, framing nailing, stapling, etc.
5. 20 Gal. 175 PSI Portable Electric Air Compressor (Click To Buy Now!!)
Ratings – 3.7/5
- The compressor’s vertical shape makes it easy to store.
- The air compressor can be used in garages, shops, workplaces, and homes.
- The air compressor is portable, and you can move around and work.
- The quality is reported to be a little low and not so durable by users.
- Powerful output by the motor at a very competitive price.
- The device can not be used continuously for long working hours.
- The compressor has a sound frequency above 90 decibels.
4. 30 Gal. 175 PSI High-Performance Quiet Portable Electric Air Compressor (Click To Buy Now!!)
Ratings – 3.9/5
- The weight and the portability of this device are very good.
- The price tag for a 30-gallon powerful device is really difficult to beat.
- The motor power is not adequate, yet it delivers power to work efficiently.
- It is noisy if you use it for a regular time period and requires maintenance.
- It takes time to build pressure and approximately 25 minutes to fill the tank.
- Sometimes the motor or the pump shuts down due to excessive heating and long working hours.
- It is good for work like Brad Nailing/Stapling, Finish Nailing, Framing Nailing, Inflation, Roof Nailing, and Spraying.
Ratings – 4.0/5
- The air capacity fills fast in the compressor tank.
- This device is portable, not heavy, and you can move around easily.
- The product is oil-lubricated, and thus the noise level is very low.
- Users reported some issues with the valve and leakage or air from the valve.
- The air tools or the extra value kit does not impress much but works decently.
- The air compressor can be used in small shops, garages or homes.
- Price is fairly charged according to the device’s specifications.
- It’s perfect to use for Bolting, Brad Nailing, Stapling, Finish Nailing, Framing Nailing, Hobby Nailing, Inflation and Roof Nailing.
2. 60 Gal. Stationary Electric Air Compressor (Click To Buy Now!!)
Ratings – 4.1/5
- This device can be used at the home, workplace, or at garages with ease.
- The device quality is decent according to the asking price.
- The compressor is oil-lubricated.
- The device has a horsepower of 3.7 which is good for power generation.
- It has a noisy output but is bearable according to a 60-gallon device.
- You may need a specific circuit for using this device.
- It has some issues related to air and oil leakage and the motor.
- It can be used for Air Brushing, Blow Cleaning, Bolting, Stapling, Cutting, Drilling, Finish Nailing, Framing Nailing, Grinding, HVLP Painting, Inflation, Roof Nailing, Sanding, Spraying, Etc.
1. 4.5 Gal. Portable Electric-Powered Silent Air Compressor (Click To Buy Now!!)
Ratings – 4.6/5
- The air compressor is very quiet, with a decibel rating below 75.
- The selling price is completely justified according to its features and quality,
- It is a little heavy, but it can be moved around.
- A little bit noisy but with great power output.
- The air tanks fill up really fast.
- The air compressor is not very easy to store.
- Some models faced the issue of oil leaking and pump failure.
- You may encounter problems with the wheels sometimes.
- Husky has replaced all the faulty devices.