Husky As A Brand Husky is a group of equipment for handling, pneumatic devices, and tool handling. Although it was established in 1924, it is now best known by the Home Depot name, where it is sold. Stanley Black & Decker, Western Forge, Apex Tool Group, and Iron Bridge Tools produce and sell their hand
Husky As A Brand
- Husky is a group of equipment for handling, pneumatic devices, and tool handling.
- Although it was established in 1924, it is now best known by the Home Depot name, where it is sold.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Western Forge, Apex Tool Group, and Iron Bridge Tools produce and sell their hand tools for home depot.
- Three qualities we believe our instruments should have: high quality, reliability, and practical design. It is for this reason that Husky devices look and feel like they are doing. Therefore, they are able to withstand the time, stress and use the way they do.
- Husky hand tools were originally exclusively made in the United States and now are mostly produced in China and Taiwan. The lifetime warranties are given for all Husky hand tools.
- Consider Husky air compressors when it comes to ensuring that your Husky equipment has the right power. All Husky Air Compressors deliver powerful performance and they actually justify their tag line “The Toughest Name In Tools”.
- Husky Air compressors deliver a great performance and they even come with a replacement if your old husky device is not working properly.
- They can be used in homes, garages, or at big enterprises without facing any kind of manufacturing or working issues after the sale.
How Husky Air Compressors Perform
Husky Air Compressors are lasting products and they can be easily equipped at homes, garages, or at small or mid-sized workplaces to a great extent. People purchasing husky products are usually satisfied with the product quality and its durability but even after having so many advantages many people might not go with this brand if they haven’t experienced it yet. We have compiled a list of features that can prove to be successful and some of the not useful reasons for all our readers to make a choice for them.
Pros Of Using Husky Air Compressors
- Husky Air Compressors are powerful devices that can work efficiently without facing any technical issues.
- Unlike Kobalt these compressors are made up of using better quality materials that make them more durable and lasting.
- The products are easily replaceable if they are covered under warranty and get repaired for free if they are under warranty period.
- The lower models or the smaller units are less noisy as compared to the big units and if you are using them at your garage or at home then it can be a perfect fit.
- There are no oil leakage problems from the pump and it works decently.
- Products are fairly priced and they deliver the performance according to the price asked for specific products.
- Husky air compressors come with both portable and non- portable designs.
- The customer service team responds to your queries and problems and takes quick actions most of the time. In some cases, there may be a delay but that is pretty normal.
- Mostly all the compressors come up with oil-free lubrication.
- Easy to store at homes, workplaces or any automotive shop.
Cons Of Using Husky Air Compressors
- Users have reported about the noise especially in the big 60 gallons, 80 gallons air compressor of husky and even some stated that small units also made noise to some point.
- You need a dedicated circuit to run some big compressor units of husky as they consume a lot of power and even blow off low circuits.
- Complaints are registered by the users on its motor failure after some time of continuous usage but they are easily replaceable if the product is covered under warranty.
- Some products have a bad design and the build quality is somewhere not satisfying especially the 20-gallon design.
- Reports have stated that the valve of some of the best selling compressors are not efficient and they break within some time of usage.
- Cannot be used for excessively long time periods on the same power, it heats up the motor inside.
Top Husky Air Compressor Reviews
8G 150 PSI Hotdog Air Compressor
Ratings – 3.5/5
- Air compressor is very easy to use and move around, you do not need any specific circuit to run this 150 PSI Air Compressor.
- Asking price is very reasonable according to an 8 gallon 150 PSi powered air compressor.
- Decent compressor which does the small household work and some garage work like inflating tires, framing nailing, stapling, etc.
- The major drawback of this air compressor is that it is very noisy despite having a shrouded motor/pump to reduce the noise level.
- Require maintenance in some time but it may be required soon if you use it on a daily basis for hours.
- The built quality is not so strong but it is decent according to the price, wheels can be a little bit on the lower side but overall it works fine and it is a good buy at this price tag.
4.5 Gal. Portable Electric-Powered Silent Air Compressor
Ratings – 4.5/5
- Air compressor is very quiet and the decibel rating is somewhere below 75 which is very quiet as compared to others of the same range.
- Price asked is completely justified with the performance of this compressor and you will not regret spending money on it.
- It is a little bit on the heavy side but still, it is easy to move around with this compressor.
- It has a great power output and the tanks fill up really fast.
- The designing is decent but takes a little more space.
- Some models faced the issue of oil leaking and pump failure but husky replaced it with a completely new device.
- You may encounter problems with the wheels sometimes.
- Some devices are a bit noisy but you have the option to get it replaced within 90 days of purchase.
10 Gal. Portable Electric Air Compressor with Extra Value Kit
Ratings – 4.0/5
- The air compressor works fine and fits best to be used in small shops, garages, and homes. This device will give you less chances to disappoint.
- This device is portable and not that much heavy and you can move around easily with this compressor unit.
- Users reported some issues with the valve and leakage or air from the valve but not all the units encounter such issues. You can easily get a refund or get your device replaced if you want.
- The air fills fast in the tank and the capacity makes it perfect to use for Bolting, Brad Nailing, Stapling, Finish Nailing, Framing Nailing, Hobby Nailing, Inflation and Roof Nailing.
- The product is oil-lubricated and not oil-free means the noise output of this device remains on a lower side.
- The air tools or the extra value kit does not impress much but works decently.
- Price is fairly charged according to the device’s specification but the power level is not that much.
20 Gal. 175 PSI Portable Electric Air Compressor
Ratings – 3.5/5
- The compressor’s vertical shape makes it easy to store and it fits almost everywhere.
- This air compressor from husky can be used in garages, shops, workplaces, and homes.
- Air compressor is portable and you can move around and work with this device.
- The quality is reported to be of low quality and it is not durable.
- Powerful output by the motor if we look at the price then it can be a perfect fit for the budgeted group of people.
- The motor is not that powerful for a 20-gallon device and if you want to use it for longer time periods.
- The compressor has a sound frequency above 90 decibels and maybe even more than 100 but it is very irritating.
- But if you have a specific budget and if you have got some more dollars you can try something with superior build quality.
30 Gal. 175 PSI High-Performance Quiet Portable Electric Air Compressor
Ratings – 3.8/5
- Air compressor is good for work like Brad Nailing/Stapling, Finish Nailing, Framing Nailing, Inflation, Roof Nailing, and Spraying.
- The weight and the portability of this device is very good and it is very easy to use for anyone.
- Price tag for a 30-gallon powerful device is really difficult to beat and if you compare with a low price brand like Kobalt then husky is anytime better.
- It is a bit on the noisy side if you use it for a regular tie period and requires maintenance.
- The motor power is not adequate for this big sized air compressor but yet it delivers the power to you.
- It takes time to build pressure and approximately take 25 minutes to fill up the tank, this is quite a long time period but it is a decent speed for a 30-gallon tank.
- Sometimes the motor or the pump shut down due to excessive heating and long working hours.
60 Gal. Stationary Electric Air Compressor
Ratings – 4.0/5
- Air compressor that covers all the major areas where it can be used, you can use this compressor at home, workplace, or at garages with ease.
- This appliance can be used for several purposes including Air Brushing, Blow Cleaning, Bolting, Stapling, Cutting, Drilling, Finish Nailing, Framing Nailing, Grinding, HVLP Painting, Inflation, Roof Nailing, Sanding, Spraying, Etc.
- The device has a horsepower of 3.7 which is good for power generation and comes with oil lubrication.
- It has a noisy output but if you are using a 60-gallon heavy-duty air compressor you simply can’t complain about the noise
- You may need a specific circuit for using this device otherwise it can blow up your not so powerful circuit.
- It has some leaking problems of air and oil and the motor sometimes may not resist the pressure and blows up.
- Quality is decent and the asking price is just okay for this product.
80 Gal. 5 HP 2-Stage Air Compressor
Ratings – 4.0/5
- The tank capacity and the power generation of this air compressor from husky are very efficient and you can really use it in bigger spaces as well.
- It fulfills all your needs like Air Brushing, Blow Cleaning, Bolting, Stapling, Cutting, Drilling, Finish Nailing, Framing Nailing, Grinding, HVLP Painting, Inflation, Roof Nailing, Sanding, Spraying, Etc
- Oil-lubricated and 2 stage compressor and being a beast it delivers low noise according to its power and capacity. Expecting a low noise level from a 5 HP, an 80-gallon device is foolishness.
- It is not portable and it is heavy.
- Asking price is fine and if you are going for a big device like this, then it is fairly priced.
- It is not durable, the quality of the product is not that good and it is not a surprise if this device breaks down due to extreme pressure and usage over time.
- Has an aluminum tubing which cannot handle the pressure as compared to the copper tubing.